How to use Seat Guard -Microbreaks
1. Turn on the device from on/off switch by using for example a pen tip. The device will make a short buzz as a sign that the device is working.
2. Place the device in the seat cushion pocket, so that the Seat Guard logo is facing down. If you are using only the device, please wait for 15 seconds before sitting down on the device.
3. The device is used by sitting on it and activated by weight. Remember to turn off the device when carrying it in a bag.
4. Sit down, and after you’ve been sitting continuously for 30-minutes the device will alert by vibrating to let you know, it’s time to take a short break. During the break, we recommend stretching and light exercise. Get up from sitting is categorized as a micro exercise with positive health effects.
5. When you rise from sitting, the device guards that you keep a break from sitting for at least 2-minute before sitting back down. If your pause lasts less than 2 minutes, the device vibrates to indicate that the time is not yet full.
6. Every time you stay away from sitting for at least 2 minutes the device will reset itself, and a new 30-minute sitting session is ready to begin. If you stay away from sitting, less than 2 minutes, the device continues from the staus you left it.
7. Seat Guard -Microbreaks are powered with a rechargeable battery. This product has been created and manufactured with respect for nature and it’s safe to use.